IONIC FOOT BATH DETOX
Ionic Chi is channeled through the water so the toxins can be excreted through the feet. Tribes from many backgrounds would sit at hot springs with their feet submerged, allowing the toxins to be released from the feet.
Ted, Im so excited about the results from my first treatment! The swelling in my feet went down and I found my ankles and toes again. My circulation improved and I also had color in my feet and toes. Afterwards, my mind felt clearer and while I sat in the oasis room, everything looked brighter and more in focus. How amazing is that! Cheryl A.
Potential Health BenefitsSymptoms or conditions
which may improve from an ionic foot bath:
· Joint Pain, Arthritis
· Chronic Fatigue
· Foggy Brain, Poor Concentration
· Sleeplessness
· Poor Circulation
· Heavy Metal Toxicity
· Allergies
· Parasites
· Candida
· Obesity
· Hormonal Imbalance
· Low Sex Drive
· Weak Immune System
· Cellular Acidosis (Ph is too high)
It is a painless procedure that takes about 35-40 minutes. Treatments vary person to person.
$35 add essential Oil Reflexology (foot zone)$10

No comments:
Post a Comment